[TYPO3-ttnews] strange problem

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Sun Mar 12 22:19:00 CET 2006

Hello guys.

I have a strange problem with tt_news and typo3 4.0cvs.
On my site i use a gfx-header generated by macina_banners
on every page. This works fine on all pages except these
ones that include a tt_news plugin. on this pages i get
the following error:
 SELECT "tx_macinabanners_banners".*
 FROM "tx_macinabanners_banners"
 WHERE
 "pid" IN () AND "tx_macinabanners_banners"."deleted" = 0
As you can see, the pid is empty.
This only happens on pages with a visible tt_news plugin.
As soon as i switch the plugin to hidden or delete it, the
error does not occur anymore.

Does someone has a hint, what can cause this behaviour ?

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15