[TYPO3-ttnews] Which commenting system is better for tt_news?

Tobias Grønlund tobias at edev.dk
Thu Jun 29 11:19:15 CEST 2006

Jozef Uhliarik skrev:
> Tobias,
> where can I see your tt_news?
>
> "Tobias Grønlund" <tobias at edev.dk> píse v diskusním príspevku
> news:mailman.1.1151513101.29874.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Jozef Uhliarik skrev:
>>> ve_guestbook or chc_forum? Or something else?
>> I have just gotten ve_guestbook up and running on tt_news. It's very easy
>> to implement and setup. It's simple, and it serves it's purpose.
>> Furthermore it's templated, so it's easy to change the layout if you want
>> to. I havent tested any other ext. for the purpose though.
>>
>> Furthermore it's also used in timtab, if you're thinking on having a blog
>> later on...
>>
>>  - Tobias

Im sorry, you cant... It's for the time being running on a purely local
server. But there's plenty of screenshots to get the idea here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/ve_guestbook/1.12.0/view/1/1/

And you can easily change colors etc. The screenshots (LIST and
FORM)from typo3.org will be on the page when you're reading a single
news. The teaser you can place where you want to.