[TYPO3-ttnews] Which commenting system is better for tt_news?

Jozef Uhliarik uhliarik_jozef at ztsnam.sk
Wed Jun 28 08:36:30 CEST 2006

Thank you for your answer, Michael. Which solution do you use? I am a
beginner about TYPO3 and I can do a portal. What is your advice? I look
something like PHP-Nuke news system with comments.

"Michael Shigorin" <mike at osdn.org.ua> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
news:mailman.1.1151436835.32706.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...