[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news and workspaces: Cannot use categories

Uli Linn u.linn at linnweb.de
Wed Jun 21 10:35:08 CEST 2006

Hi Michael, Hello List!

> Hello, still testing tt_news along with workspaces. New records do not
> accept the chosen categorie - it shows up as chosen in the category list
>  inside the editing mask, but not on the record list. Even no category
> marker or image is displayed in the frontend. This only happens using
> the draft workspace, live workspace is ok.

I've got almost the same problem (in a draft workspace):

Creating a new Record, I can chose from my Category-List and the right
Category is shown. After Saving the record, the field for the chosen
record is empty again. But: If i tell typo3 to show the category field
in the list view, the correct category is shown.

I am using T3 4.0 and tt_news 2.4.0

To Michael: Do you have a soloution in the meantime?

To everybody: Can there be a mistake of mine or do you think i should
report to the bugtracker?

Uli Linn