[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news in 2 columns

Frank frank.sonck at freebel.net
Wed Jun 14 13:56:14 CEST 2006

Hi Matthew,

I have thought of this but refrained from trying it in fact. Because how
would both content elements know about what news record to display?
I'll give it a try anyway.

Frank

"Matthew Manderson" <matthew at manderson.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1150285841.28750.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...