[TYPO3-ttnews] Why so many slashes? /view////////////article/

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Tue Jun 13 04:22:27 CEST 2006

Hello,

I believe I have a tt_news realURL problem. In the links from my tt_news
list to the article view I have 11 extra slashes in the URL. This works
for some browsers but not for others because they think it is a DoS attack.

Example URL:
http://www.psocdeveloper.com/news/view////////////article/new-application-note-section-at-psocdeveloper/

I've looked over my configuration and can't determine what the problem
is. Could someone give me some tips?

tt_news 2.2.24
realURL 1.1.0
TYPO3 3.8.0

tt_news setup in tempalte
plugin.tt_news {
     dontUseBackPid = 1
     #useHRDates = 1
     useHRDatesSingle = 1
     templateFile = fileadmin/templates/home_3/tt_news.html

     # This will prevent the default tt_news CSS from being loaded
     # then I can put the tt_news styles in my default CSS.
     _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

     displayList {
         date_stdWrap.strftime= %A, %B %e, %Y
         subheader_stdWrap.ifEmpty.field = bodytext
         subheader_stdWrap.crop = 600 |  <i>... [There is more. Click on
the title above.]</i> | 1
     }
     displaySingle {
         date_stdWrap.strftime= %A, %B %e, %Y