[TYPO3-ttnews] Re: [Typo3-tt-news] Masking Images

Andreas Wengrzik wengrzik at ewr.de
Thu Jun 1 17:36:16 CEST 2006

Chi Hoang wrote:
> Rupert Germann schrieb:
>
>> I did not have a xor mask so I extended your code by a second mask image.
>> that worked for me.
>

> Very nice, even better than my crappy xor method. Too bad you didnt
> found an error in my code :). That missing image problems makes me sick.
>
> Greets,
>
> Chi
Hi ruppert,

is this feature integrated yet? Havnt found it yet in tt_news (2.0.2).
What else i have to to?

I´ve insereted this
# include the php script
includeLibs.imageMarkerFunc = EXT:tt_news/res/example_imageMarkerFunc.php

plugin.tt_news {
   # call user function
   imageMarkerFunc = user_maskImages
}

To my TS Setup und copied the php file into the res folder.
Sure i need the mask images :) done.

Is there an newer version?

Thanks! bye