[TYPO3-ttnews] linking single news record from own extension (cHash)

Martin Clewing mpc at clewing.de
Tue Jul 11 10:14:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

I stumbled over a little (hopefully) problem: how can I link a single
news from within an extension?

I managed to link a news-entry when I disable cashing, but (of course) I
need caching for indexed search, so this is no option.

In other words: how do I create the cHash? Is there any way to do that
at all? I looked into the tt_news extension, hoping to find the clue,
but it's slightly beyond my horizon... which fields go into PiVars?

The solution I found in this list (posted a year ago) was this:
including a link-field in my extension where the news-articles url is
inserted. That is not as comfortable as I would like it to be AND
excludes any hide/timestamp/archive-functionality, which is really a
great loss.

Any ideas/help/solutions maybe?

Thanks,
Martin