[TYPO3-ttnews] Multilanguage News website

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:05:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

what would be the best soluion between (1) Using flexform content element
and (2) configuring everythg through TS.
on several pags there are going to be several news article from different
categories and using different templates.
I know how to do it with Flexform but was wondering if there is a clean way
to do it using TS, and if anyone would have a example of TS code for that?

What i want to avoid is to have my templates duplicated like
template_01.html... This because it is then awfully hard and long to change
the templates for each record. I might use the same templates sometimes on
the same page and/or on other pages and would prefer the templates record to
stick with th one and only one i have in fileadmin/domain.com/templates/

Any hint?

Thanks
Antonio