[TYPO3-ttnews] Three images for tt_news

Xatucans Xatucans at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:34:27 CEST 2006

 Hi and thanks for your answer, but I would like the 2nd and 3th pics to be
different (no only in size, I want to put  completely different images)

"Tszpun" <tszpun at yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:mailman.1.1151739358.4938.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...
hi you don't need to put a 3rd one, just put the original big size as
the second one, and limited the single display size in the constant and
enable the click to enlarge somewhere, so when people click on it, it
will enlarge in the popup box.

Xatucans wrote:
> Hi everybody, I want to use 3 different images in tt_news, the first one
is
> a thumbnail for list mode, the 2nd is middle size one for single view and
> the 3th is a big one for the popup window displayed when you click over
the
> single view image.
>
> I have no problem with the 1st and the 2nd images, but I don? know how to
> display the 3th inside the popup. I write this code in my site's template
TS
> Setup:
>
> plugin.tt_news.displayList.imageCount = 1
> plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.imageCount = 1
> plugin.tt_news.firstImageIsPreview =1
>
> when I click over the single view image the same image appears in the
popup
> (the 2nd one). Can anybody tell me what must I do to display the 3th?
Thanks