[TYPO3-ttnews] multi-lang problems

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Mon Jan 30 23:37:03 CET 2006

I am using a one-tree aproach with 3.8.1 and tt_news 2.2.24.

My default language is German - second language is English. This works
fine for the normal content - however with the news I encountered
several problems:

1. News made right away in English are not shown in the FE (neither in
Englisch nor in German) When I localize a German news into English the
English news item is shown correct. I would rather prefer the news not
to be related - but don't get this working.

2. The tooltip on the title, image and more-items in the English List
view always display the German title - the same is true for my
breadcrumb where I display the news title (see code below)

Any hints what I should do ?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Here my news-related typoscript:

plugin.tt_news {
   pid_list = 12
   singlePid = 13
   backPid = 2
   listOrderBy >
   listOrderBy = datetime desc
   templateFile = fileadmin/templates/tt_news_template_list.html
   alternatingLayouts = 6
   limit = 6
   noPageBrowser = 0
   useMultiPageSingleView = 1
   pageBreakToken = <umbruch>
   usePiBasePagebrowser = 0
   _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >
   _LOCAL_LANG.de {
      more = mehr
      backToList = Zurück zur Themenübersicht
      pi_list_browseresults_prev = <<
      pi_list_browseresults_next = >>
   }
   _LOCAL_LANG.en {
      more = more
      backToList = back to the topic list
      pi_list_browseresults_prev = <<
      pi_list_browseresults_next = >>

page.75 = HTML
page.75.value = <div class="menu3"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td class="menu3normal"
width="50px">&nbsp;</td><td class="menu3normal"><span
class="menu3normalLink">

page.77 = TEXT
page.77.field = title

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews>0]