[TYPO3-ttnews] listStartId and pagebrowser

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Mon Jan 30 19:01:30 CET 2006

When 'listStartId' is set, pagebrowser doesn't take into account this
setting, thus showing bad records on pages.

If I set 'listStartId' to 5 and 'limit' to 5, then the 1st page starts
with the 6th record but the 2nd page starts with the 6th record as well
though it's supposed to start with the 11th record.

Is this a bug or was the pagebrowser never meant to be used with
'listStartId' or am I doing something wrong?

Typo3:   3.8.1
tt_news: 2.2.24

Tomas Mrozek