[TYPO3-ttnews] BUGFIX:0001962 olddeselctcatmode.

Troels Kjær Rasmussen troelsr at msn.com
Sun Jan 15 21:15:59 CET 2006

Not yet- I´m working on a solution to meet all requirements I suggested
before posting to him - making it not only a fix to the current issue, but
also a new development.
It´s my impression that Rupe is already loaded with suggestions, but not
with code to help him implement the suggestions. So it´ll be a day or two.

regards

Troels Kjær Rasmussen
LinkFactory
Vesterbrogade 124 B 2