[TYPO3-ttnews] How do i find a specific reference to an object in typoscript?

Paolo Nugnes paolonu at libero.it
Wed Feb 22 21:33:24 CET 2006

Hi again!

Ok, to get the result of the image i showed in the previous post i tried to
convert this typoscript code i found into the tt_news manual. I commented
the part i need to fix to work.
plugin.tt_news {
  displaySingle {
    title_stdWrap.cObject = IMAGE
    title_stdWrap.cObject.file = GIFBUILDER
    title_stdWrap.cObject.file {
      XY = [5.w],[5.h]
      5 = IMAGE                // I imagined i could get the image just
putting the field name of the tt_news table.
      5.image.field = image    // Obviously (thx to Murphy's laws) it didn't
work. What's wrong in this?
      10 = TEXT
      10.text.field = title
      10.text.case = upper
      10.fontSize = 18
      10.fontFile = t3lib/fonts/verdana.ttf
      10.fontColor = #769400
      10.offset = 1,20
      10.antiAlias = 0
      10.niceText = 1
}As you see, i tried to made a graphic title using the tt_news image field
as a background, but it didn't work.

Still need a clue to make it working. Anybody up to it?

Thanx everybody

Ciao
Paolo Nugnes