[TYPO3-ttnews] INVALID VALUE for Archive settings

Chris Kievid chris at 3rdmillennium.nl
Thu Feb 16 14:08:20 CET 2006

I updated to latest version and it showed the tt_news items, then I
added some TS, and tried relocating the tmpl file,and after these action
no more tt_news display. So I removed the TS and restored tmpl settings,
but no effect. Then I noticed this Archive settings (for LIST)

[ INVALID VALUE
("LLL:EXT:tt_news/locallang_tca.php:tt_news.pi_flexform.archive_nonarc") ]

When I changed it to 'Don't Care' it showed tt_news again in FE.
Any idea what his meant, and what i did wrong?