[TYPO3-ttnews] AND for selecting categories?

Olivier Schopfer ops at wcc-coe.org
Sat Feb 4 14:40:58 CET 2006

Christian Buelter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to select more than one category in a LIST/LATEST view, but the
> different categories should be AND-connected, so that only news get
> displayed that have ALL of the categories.
>
> Is there any way to do this?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Christian

This has been on the wishes list for quite a while now... I would also
very much need such a feature.

I must say that I looked at the code and... well it's not obvious at
all, because of the kind of relations. But on the other hand, isn't it
an interseting challenge for our hackers around there?

Olivier