[TYPO3-ttnews] variable singlePID

Thomas Janke janke at imco.de
Thu Feb 2 15:27:30 CET 2006

Hello,

i am using tt_news 2.2.24 and i have different sysfolders with news and
different pages to present the news on it.
on my starting page i am aggregate the latest news like this:

lib.latestall < plugin.tt_news
lib.latestall {
  templateFile = fileadmin/html/tt_news/template_latest.html
  code >
  code = LATEST
  pid_list >
  pid_list = 50,51,57,61,62,63,64,65
  catImageMode = 0
  catTextMode = 0
  latestLimit = 5
  backPid = 2
  singlePid = 67
  displayLatest.subheader_stdWrap.crop = 180||1
  general_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag=
}

in this list of news i have different news-types (different
templateFiles for events, press, articles, ...)

with a click on an entry in my latest list i would like to jump to the
appropriate single-view page with the corresponding templateFile which
are configured like this:

###Pressespiegel###
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 28]
plugin.tt_news {
  pid_list >
  pid_list = 50
  templateFile = fileadmin/html/tt_news/template_ps.html
  listOrderBy = datetime desc
}
[global]

is there a trick or work-around to use a different Page-id for the
Single-View-Page?

Greeting Thomas