[TYPO3-ttnews] Re: [Typo3-tt-news] Archive page for a given year

Debora MimeFly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 11:10:21 CET 2006

Hi,

Here is what I do to get a seperate page with all the archived items for that year

Create the following:

    - Archive (normal page, shown in menu, alias is 'archive')
         page content : tt_news archive 'list' plugin (just shows all archived items)

         -- 2005 (external url, NO alias)
            external url : index.php?id=archive-2005&tx_ttnews[year]=2005&cHash=257a79f159
               note: I don't really know if the chash is necessary or not, but in my case this works / set url type (the selector box) to blank/nothing (the first item)

            --- 2005 (normal page BUT hidden in menu, alias is 'archive-2005')
                page content : tt_news archive 'list' plugin to show archived news list

This way my breadcrumb trail also lists

home > news > archive > 2005

I have not tested this with realurl or anything since we don't use that on our corporate TYPO3 website....

Hope this helps :-)

Cheers,

Debbie