[TYPO3-ttnews] RSS Links with real URL

Hauke Mehrtens news_nospam at hauke-m.de
Sun Dec 10 17:39:10 CET 2006

Hi

I'm using tt_news with realurl and it makes nice links, but in the
RSS-Feed there are only the domain.de/index.php?id=11&... links and not
the realurl links. How can I change that?

If I click on an news Item (from rss or normal website doesn't madder)
there are links to the category, but they aren't the same as the links
produced by the category list. The links in the news item have the
variables for the news item in it and the normal category links only the
variables for the category. Does anyone know how to output only the
small category links without the news variables form the article the
links is on?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hauke Mehrtens