[TYPO3-ttnews] can't display links in FE (extended tt_news)

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Mon Dec 4 15:37:10 CET 2006

Hello Martin,

I am using an additional field (created with kickstarter), not the
'related links' one. Someone in a german forum gave me the hint to
modify the class file as follows:

$markerArray['###DEINLINK###'] =
$this->cObj->typolink('linktext',Array('parameter'=>$row['deinlinkfeld']));

This worked well. But this code only inserts the text 'linktext' as link
   to the external Url. How could I make the link visible in this field?
e.g. www.domain.org ?
Anyone an idea?

Stefan