[TYPO3-ttnews] wishlist III: order by sorting

Stefan Krapf stefan.krapf at synor.ch
Mon Aug 21 01:38:56 CEST 2006

i have one more thing that would be great to have in tt_news:
sorting (list view).

now i could choose from "datetime, archivedate, author, title, type and
random"

but for my project i won't use the news plugin for "normal" news content
entries.
i would have some entries, but sorted by myself (like normal page contents
with "orderBy = sorting" in typosript).
the reason that i wouldn't make normal page contents is first that, in fact,
with tt_news it isn't possible to create a link from a normal page content
to a news content (see my other wishlist) and second that i have many
advantages with tt_news (e.g. to list these contents on another page in
another way, maybe with the categories!)

what do you mean?
would be great :-)

sincerely,
stefan