[TYPO3-ttnews] no news_id given

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Aug 8 01:06:27 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm stuck with this message in the single view when nothing is chosen.
I've tried the code below in the news-pages ext ts setup, but it doesn't
have any effect even for the noNewsIdMsg-part.

I'm using template selector (rlmptemplselector) - it's quite new to me,
so maybe I just couldn't figure out how the code should be modified.

Though I would think the first line would have some effect anyway.. any
ideas to point me in right direction?
Katja

# hide the "no news id" message
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.noNewsIdMsg =
# set the tt_news singlePid to the current page
plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 20
# fill the content of the main-column to a tmp.object
tmp.pagecontent < page.10.subparts.colLeft

# clear the content of the main column
page.10.subparts.colLeft >

# build a new object for this column as content-object-array
page.10.subparts.colLeft = COA
page.10.subparts.colLeft {
   10 = CONTENT
   10.table = tt_news
   10.select {
# insert the pids of all pages from where you want to fetch news.
# the recursive-field has no influence on this selection
     pidInList = 20
     orderBy = datetime desc
     max = 1
   }
# insert the object “10.” only if there is no SINGLE news selected
   10.stdWrap.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
# re-insert the normal pagecontent to the page
   20 < tmp.pagecontent