[TYPO3-ttnews] Images

Harald Klotzberg harald.klotzberg at netzbewohner.de
Fri Apr 28 16:58:50 CEST 2006

Hi Rupert,

i know, i know, i checked the default template before and yes, the setting
is 4.
i overwrite it in my "Root" TS, but it doesn´t work as expected,
working around with:

 	Static template files from T3 Extensions:
	Always include before this Template Record

doesn´t help as well.
TypoScript Object Broswer shows 99.

If i outcomment my
	plugin.tt_news.displayList.imageCount = 99
	plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.imageCount = 99

TS Obj Browser shows 1 ????
I´m a bit confused ...

grtz, harry