[TYPO3-ttnews] Category automatic attribution for a group

Maelvon user at exemple.net
Thu Apr 27 11:33:21 CEST 2006

Hello,

I want to know if it'll be possible to attribute automatically the
category for a user group.

I have a group, which have only acces to a specific category with TS
(from the tt_news doc).

But I want to do more simple and make the category's choice automatic
for some user that I know they were only allowed to wrote in this category.

Thanks,

Maelvon

#---- BIF - TSconfig ----
# this enables the use of the list below
options.useListOfAllowedItems = 1
# users of this group are only allowed to save news records with the
following categories:
tt_newsPerms.tt_news_cat.allowedItems = 4
#---- EIF - TSconfig ----