[TYPO3-ttnews] Problem with locallang.xml

H.Raudenkolb typo3 at iwelt.de
Mon Apr 24 12:12:12 CEST 2006

Hello again,

Rupert Germann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> H.Raudenkolb wrote:
>
>>since the change from locallang.php to locallang.xml text that comes
>>from the locallang file (Header for related news block, news files
>>block, "more"-Text...) is not displayed anymore.
>

> that works fine on my testserver: http://typo3.lehmano.de/
> (TYPO3 4.0, tt_news 2.3.4)
>
> I have no idea what could prevent this from working.
>
> greets
> rupert

Problem solved.
After hours and hours of de-bugging, I've managed to track down the
source of the problem: the effect was caused by an entirely different
extension, once I de-installed that extension, the labels in tt_news
reappeared (don't ask me how or why that's possible, I'm not a
programmer. *g*).
So there's nothing wrong with tt_news, everything working exactly the
way it's supposed to.

cheers
Heike