[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news Link on typo3.org works not

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Apr 19 08:58:14 CEST 2006

Peter Bohn wrote:
> on typo3.org the link on the word tt_news works not correct.
>
> Normally (if you klick on the link) there will be shown, the name of the
> extension key, decription, owner, documentation and upload comment.
>
> But this is not like this for tt_news.

I can confirm this strange behaviour, but currently I have no idea what is
causing this or how to solve this.
but however, this link which points directly to the details page works:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/tt_news/2.3.2/details/

> Can someone pleas correct this, cause i want to download this extension.

do you know that you can download extensions with the extension
manager ? ;-)

greets
rupert