[TYPO3-ttnews] Workspaces: Strange behaviour

Michael Karalus karalus at arcor.de
Tue Apr 18 09:07:21 CEST 2006

Hello,
these are my experiences using tt_news 2.3.1 with workspaces:

First: Its working :)
On the other hand: I have hided news on my page. In the draft preview
there are some kind of "placeholders" where the invisible items are in
place. Checking the record list I noticed that the former hidden news
are now set to visible.
After publishing the draft record, the output in the FE is ok, but the
record list in the BE shows all items as visible (without showing them
in the FE). Not good, since my editors cannot see on first look, which
items should be hide and which not.
Any ideas?
Thx, Michael