[TYPO3-ttnews] Content Element templates and Clear Cache

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Apr 17 23:19:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

there's exactly one case when in makes sense to use the template field in
the tt_news content element:
when you have multiple news plugins on the same page which use different
html templates and that can't be configured by TypoScript.
In all other cases configure the template by TS like it is described in the
manual.

but however: clearing the page cache should always force TYPO3 to re-parse
the template. I guess you're editing the wrong template (remember that the
file is copied to the upload folder after you clicked the save button in
the content element).

greets
rupert