[TYPO3-ttnews] new tt_news dev version 2.2.42

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Apr 12 09:12:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

since sourceforge still has problems to synchronize the developer CVS with
the anonymous CVS I uploaded a new dev version of tt_news to my server [1].

Changelog:

* fix: added ENGINE=MyISAM to all create table statement in the
ext_tables.sql file (fixes table creation problem with mysql 5.1)

* fix: showRelatedNewsByCategory works again now. This bug was indroduced
when I fixed the search in version 2.2.41.

* feature: the hardcoded comma which is added between the category titles in
Liste views is configurable now. New TS options: categoryDivider and
categoryDivider_stdWrap (thanks to Hauke Haller for sponsoring this).

* feature: Now it's possible to exclude category titles (and images) from
display in newsrecords. New TS option: catExcludeList (thanks to Hauke
Haller for sponsoring this).

* version number is now 2.2.42

greets
rupert