[TYPO3-ttnews] default code and typo3 4.0

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Mon Apr 10 17:32:42 CEST 2006

Hello List,

I have a little problem with getting the following code work:

page.60 < plugin.tt_news

plugin.tt_news.code = LATEST

In fact, it seems as if I'm doing something wrong with that code
statement, because I always get the message that I haven't defined a
code. But I don't know what to do or where to search next. I tried
writing it in the constants instead of the setup field, but didn't work
either.

I even downloaded the news announced here on 6th April, but the problem
remains. I just don't know what else I could do, so I hope you can help me.

Typo 3 - 4.0 final
TT_News 2.2.41

Thanks in advance,

Susanne