[TYPO3-ttnews] link parsing issue with tt_news

Markus lists at interactive-webdesign.com
Mon Apr 10 11:57:24 CEST 2006

Hi List,

I have a problem with tt_news 2.2.40 on typo3 4.x.
Whenever I set a link (internal, external) in the standard rte, it looks
fine first. but when i save and go to the news article on the website the
link is not visible and by looking at the source code I saw that typo added
a tag "<link>" rather than "<a href>". I am using a new typo installation no
rte config scripts applied. I searched for a long time on google regarding
this issue but could not find any help.

I would be very grateful if someone here could help me.

Thank you in advance,

Markus