[TYPO3-timtab] Abgabe / Übernahme meiner Extensions

Frank Nägler typo3 at naegler.net
Fri Feb 18 09:32:54 CET 2011

Hello friends of TIMTAB,
in the last years I have coded some extensions for TIMTAB.
My personal interests on this extension has changed a long time ago. Some of my extension are specific to the old TIMTAB system, someone depends only on tt_news or other extensions. I think it is time to find a new maintainer for this extensions.
Maybe some of my extension will not be needed anymore, because it is implemented as a widget in the TIMTAB core.

So, the following list are my extensions for timtab, I would transfer the extension key to anyone who will be the maintainer.

If anyone will do this job, please mail me.

@Lina, @Ingo: Which of my extensions will not be needed anymore?

Here are the list:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/timtab_tagcloud/current/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/timtab_sociable/current/