[TYPO3-timtab] timtab and spam

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Thu Jul 29 21:27:17 CEST 2010

Ok, akismet is back on TER. It wasnt updated since 2007 and by now there is
a much newer libary availible. We will see weather akismet could and should
be integrated into timtab.

Probaly with some enable feature in the constants.

news:mailman.1.1280408428.12334.typo3-project-timtab at lists.typo3.org...