[TYPO3-timtab] [TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3 and timtab

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Wed Jul 28 13:50:30 CEST 2010

Hi Lina,

for the moment one thing is holding me back: Comment Spam.
For ve_guestbook, there's a very good solution called "Akismet for
ve_guestbook" (mf_akismet), which works in 99,9% of the cases without
user intervention.

I'm going to have to look into the comments extension to see if Spam
can be automatically removed without moderation.

Cheers,
Jörg

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:37:50 +0200, "Lina Wolf" <liste at linawolf.de>
wrote:

>Hi J?
>
>I would be very happy if you volunteer to test the new timtab version. For
>now it is in development so test it carefullly and please give feedback on
>the list. I am using it in one life project, but thats no guarantee for you
>;-)
>
>Yes, you do have to get it from the SVN on Forge. You can download a client
>like Turtoise if you are using Windows.
>
>Greetings Lina
>
>"J. Schaller" <jorgosch at terra.es> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>news:mailman.1.1279601550.29119.typo3-project-timtab at lists.typo3.org...
>> Hi Lina,
>>
>> great news!
>> Is there a way to import your work as .t3x directly into my
>> installation? Or would I have to get all files from the svn?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> J?
>>
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:50:09 +0200, "Lina Wolf" <liste at linawolf.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Hello Florian,
>>>
>>>some members of the Berlin usergroup are currently working on bringing
>>>timtab up to date. you can download the current work branch by SVN
>>>And help us debug:
>>>http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-timtab/repository/show/branches/v_1_0
>>>
>>>Please note that it is working with comments now and not ve_guestbook
>>>anymore. Migration is an easy database call though.
>>>
>>>Greetings Lina
>>
>> Cheers,
>> J?

Cheers,