[TYPO3-timtab] Trackbacks... again!

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Mon Jul 12 20:53:32 CEST 2010

Hi Jörg,

Wordpress and some other Systems cannot handle trackbacks containing bracets
properly. that is not a problem of TYPO3 actually.

You gotta use a realurl to generate bracet free links.

The new branch version the Berlin usergroup is working on contains an
example RealURL configuration.

Lina

news:mailman.1.1261156520.18668.typo3-project-timtab at lists.typo3.org...