[TYPO3-timtab] timtab, comments, ve_guestbook

Michael Gnessner typo3 at epoche-napoleon.net
Tue May 13 20:11:46 CEST 2008

Hi Group,

sorry for my bad english but hope you´ll understand me?!

I´m use timtab 0.5.11 with comments 1.3.2. For installing I used the manuel
of Christian Kuhn [1] without using the patchs of the sourcecode.

After installation and running timtab I´ve to problems.
1.) User comments wasn´t saved in the SYS-Folder and after sendig there´s a
Error. I get a blanco singleview without any news-id. The comment wasn´t
saved in the backend.

The blog starts at http://p101125.typo3server.info/1303.html.

2.) Since I installed timtab, where is a big problem in the guestbook of my
site. There´s a sql-error on the guestbook-site.

You can test it at following adress:
http://p101125.typo3server.info/376.html.

Perhaps someone has any idea?

[1] http://schwarzbu.ch/linux-typo3/timtab-howto/index.html