[TYPO3-timtab] New timtab HowTo

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Mar 16 00:35:35 CET 2008

Hi list!

After fiddling hours with timtab to get several details working, I
decided to write a small HOWTO about setting up a blog with timtab,
comments, realurl and co.
Goal was to document and discuss all major parts of my setup, and not
just timtab itself.

Sorry for my ignorance, but the page is currently german only :(
In the hope its helpfull, though:

http://schwarzbu.ch/linux-typo3/timtab-howto/index.html

One last thing I would like to solve (and document) is the trackback
function.
Reading this list I realized there are currently 3 different timtab
verions around: 0.5.11, svn and 0.6.0 nightly. Could someone please give
me a hint which one I should try for best trackback support? Does 0.5.11
include working code esp. in combination with 4.2 and realurl, or should
I better switch to nightly? Is svn trunk still broken?

Cheers
Christian