[TYPO3-timtab] Timtab trackbacks

Harry Glatz h.glatz at analog.de
Wed Jan 2 12:11:11 CET 2008

Hi folks!

Happy new year!

So, now i installed the newest version of timtab (nightly build) now i
have the following problem:
The trackback - link in single-view does not work no more!
Someone can tell me what to do to make it work again? When i switch
back to the old version it works...
But then, im not able to send trackbacks... in the 6er version, i can
sent trackbacks (they are not discovered automatically but i can enter
them and this works... )

Anyone an idea how i can solve this?

greetings harry.