[TYPO3-timtab] Blog läuft, jedoch kein Content

Nolis office at hisociety.at
Mon Apr 28 18:19:53 CEST 2008

Maybe it's better to ask in english,
well I have tried to get a Blog running with timtab, I did it exactly
like in the video tutorial from Ingo Renner. All works fine, also the
Kubrick template is shown, but instate of the Content and the Archiv,
Categirie, it just shows me the spacer for this..: ###POSTS_LIST###,
 > ###ARCHIVES### , ###CATEGORIES###. The rest of the Template works
fine, "Page Title, Blog Headline, and the menu.. I also have configured
the PID 100% correctly. I think it's just a little thing, to get it
working. Maybe anybody can help me out, with this problem..

thx noli ;-)