[TYPO3-timtab] FYI: I'm working on TIMTAB again!

Michael Janssen office at zedwoo.de
Sat Apr 26 22:50:57 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:

> I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on TIMTAB again.
> The first thing is to rearange the code, move to PHP5, and to clean
> everything up.
Really coool! I like TIMTAB and have it running. But if i'm really
honest, i prefer Wordpress for blogs. Because trackbacks was not really
working in my environment and some other little bugs.

Nice to hear, that it will give an Update for timtab!

Wishes,

Michael

P.s.: Viel Spass mit den House Rebels 10 + 11 ;-)