[TYPO3-timtab] RealURL drives me crazy

Daniel Kiedrowski kie at gmx.de
Tue Sep 11 12:53:42 CEST 2007

Hello,
thanks für the nice extension ingo, but the realURL support drives me crazy.

Without RealURL everything is working. But realURL doesn't generates the
right links.

My Webseite: http://www.webdesignlog.de

My first Blogentry becomes this URL in the LIST-View:

http://www.webdesignlog.de/blog/archive////vorsicht_bei_der_installation_der_extension_seminars/index.htm

As you can see, the year, month and day is not correctly written in this
URL. I use the example RealURL-configuration from TIMTAB.

The second problem is the the.htaccess-File I've created in the
Root-Directory of my Typo3-instance.

It looks like this:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase ewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php

I think, the problem is, I run different domains on this server, but I don't
know if this makes any difference for the .htaccess-file.

Ideas, anyone?

Thanks.
Daniel