[TYPO3-timtab] pagebrowser is missing - solved!

Andreas Reck lists at dukky.de
Thu Oct 25 19:00:14 CEST 2007

Hey Paul, thanks for your answer
Am Mittwoch, den 17.10.2007, 18:24 -0400 schrieb Paul Hansen:

> Perhaps you've resolved this by now...(I hope!)
yes, see below.

> Questions:
>
> Did you put the BROWSE_LINKS marker into the LIST template or the
> LATEST? I think the home page is showing LIST.
right, I put in in the right section but one line before the right
place ;-(

So this is how it should look like if you want to have an Pagebrowser
when using the connections theme:
---snipp-----

53 <!-- ###NEWS### end-->
54       <!-- ###CONTENT###  end -->
55        <div class="news-list-browse">###BROWSE_LINKS###</div>
56 <!-- ###TEMPLATE_LIST### end -->
-----snipp----

just add line 55 between CONTENT end and TEMPLATE_LIST end Marker.

greetings
dukky