[TYPO3-timtab] Wrong Link in Single-View

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Wed Oct 17 23:56:23 CEST 2007

Michael Janssen wrote:
> i don't know if it is a bug, but in my installation of timtab i get an
> "wrong" link in single-view for the same page (the link to the site
> itself).
>
> Normally the header in a Blog-Post is linked with itself. But the link
> from the header has a parameter, which is not in the link vom the
> list-view.
>
> I looked at a few timtab-Blogs and there was the same mistake.
>
> Can somebody confirm this?

Hi Michael,

I see this happening on typo3bloke.net. I looked at some other TIMTAB
blogs and found that most don't link the title in the single view,
including buzz.typo3.org.

In my own fresh install (the Blix theme with the provided RealURL
config), I get a "correct"--but non-RealURL--link which includes a
cHash. I'll see what turns up as I work on the site more.

Take care,
Paul