[TYPO3-timtab] timtab still requires allow_url_fopen?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 1 10:13:09 CEST 2007

Hi!

It appears that timtab [still] requires allow_url_fopen=on in php.ini. Many servers have it turned off because if it is on, it poses certain security risks. I patches my local installation long time ago to use t3lib_div::getURL() instead. Recently I updated timtab to a newer version and got these error at each save of a blog entry:

Warning: %v%v() [function.%v]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /---/typo3conf/ext/timtab/class.tx_timtab_trackback.php on line 291

Warning: %v%v() [function.%v]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /---/typo3conf/ext/timtab/class.tx_timtab_trackback.php on line 291

I opened bug tracker entry and attached the patch to fix the issue. Entry is: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6422

Ingo, I can commit this change to SVN directly and set bug status to resolved if it ok with you.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/