[TYPO3-timtab] Problem with Trackback

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Wed Nov 7 22:44:23 CET 2007

Hi,

*push*
Any news? I've got the same problem, using T3 4.1.2, tt_news 2.5.0,
timtab 0.5.11 (which seems to be the latest version in ter).
I'm not sure if I got it all right... What's the best to do? To use the
patch from the bugtracker, the nightly build from
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/ or to wait for a official fixed
version (btw: anybody knows when it will be released?)?

Regards,
Simon