[TYPO3-timtab] Aggregation from WP blog

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Sat Jun 9 17:17:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

Running a site with multiple Timtab blogs (Typo3 4.1, tt_news 2.5,
timtab 0.5.11) and all is well.  I've been asked if a user who already
has an external blog in Wordpress can have his posts aggregated on this
website too.  As far as I can see, this will mean importing via RSS into
tt_news and then some manual editing (primarily to assign a category).

There are some extensions which import RSS fields into tt_news but
they're pretty old and the most likely candidate unfortunately doesn't
work on my install (xml_ttnews_import)

Is anyone importing blog posts directly into timtab?  And if so how?

Paul