[TYPO3-timtab] customising Kubrick - where to modify TS?

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Thu Jan 11 17:57:04 CET 2007

Hi,

I want to modify the Kubrick template but there are some things where i
fail so far:
I've used the tt_news marker ###NEWS_AUTHOR### but now I need to get rid
of the p tag wrap. I've tried this, but with no success:

plugin.tt_news {
	general_stdWrap >
	displayList {
		subheader_stdWrap.wrap = |
	}
}

Second thing is, I'd like to change some text from from locallang but
this doesn't work either:

plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.en.preAuthor = by

And the third thing is a general question: is it possible to use the
name / email address from user settings automatically as authorname in
tt_news / timtab?

I hope that someone can help me here.

Thx in advance,
Peter