[TYPO3-timtab] Customizing 'Pages' list

Jason A. Lefkowitz jason at jasonlefkowitz.net
Tue Feb 6 17:41:06 CET 2007

Hey everybody...

I am slowly learning my way around TIMTAB.  So far most things have been
pretty easy to get set up but there is one thing that I am completely
puzzled by.

I've been developing my own TIMTAB theme based on the "Almost Spring"
theme that's in the TER.  In the sidebar of that theme there is a menu
titled "Pages".  Right now, that menu shows all the pages in the
pagetree that are at the same level as the blog home page, and then the
sub-pages of those pages.

THis is not ideal for me, because the pages at the same level as the
blog home page have nothing to do with the blog -- the blog is just one
piece of a larger site.  So I'm trying to figure out if there is a way
to change this menu to show something else -- an example would be the
last ten blog posts.

Can anyone explain to me how that list is being generated, and if there
is any way to customize/modify it through Typoscript?

Thanks! And also, thanks for the great extension!

-- Jason Lefkowitz