[TYPO3-timtab] Timtab trackbacks

Michael Finkenthei michael at finkenthei.de
Wed Dec 26 13:38:04 CET 2007

Hi,

quite sorry, but I can confirm Harry's 2nd problem at least (while I
can't say anything about badbehaviour - never tried):

As I wrote on Nov,12th, the versions I use are Typo3 4.1.1, tt_news
2.5.0 and timtab 0.5.11, ve_guestbook 1.12.1,
as well as sr_freecap 0.4.6, realurl 1.1.4 and metatags 1.0.4 - but
then, these are not really relevant here, or are they? PHP is 5.2.1.

After I attached the changes suggested in
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5438

the only error msg I find in my log is
Argument #1 is not an array
in /home/httpd/vhosts/finkenthei.eu/httpdocs/
typo3conf/ext/timtab/class.tx_timtab_be.php on line 134 ...

Thanks for caring,

Michael Finkenthei

michael at finkenthei.de
www.finkenthei.eu/de