[TYPO3-timtab] Timtab trackbacks

H G h.glatz at analog.de
Wed Dec 26 11:20:44 CET 2007

Hi,

I have the following problems with timtab:
1. when i install timtab-badbehavior it is not possible to send a trackback
from a wordpress-blog - when i deaktivate the plugin, everything is fine. Is
this a correct behaviour?

2.
It is not possible to send trackbacks. Timtab does not autorecover the
trackbacks in the bodytext field of a post and it is not working when i
enter it to the trackbackfield manually. I remember, that there was a | in
that field... But it is not there anymore.
What do i do wrong?

Any ideas?

Php-version: 5.2.0
Tt-news: 2.5.0